Marco Da Silva has become an international brand as a commercial dancer and choreographer through collaborations with major artists including Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Ricky Martin, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne, Mariah Carey, George Michael. He served as a judge for So You Think You Can Dance in both Germany and Israel in 2009.
Listen in as he and I sat down and talk about his success as a professional dancer to becoming a global DJ and how he is now setting his sights on acting.
In this episode you will learn:
- How he land his first major tour as a dancer for Kylie Minogue
- Marco Dancing for Brittany Spears, Ricky Martin, Nicky Minaj , Christina Aguilera , Avril Lavigne, Mariah Carey and George Michael
- Marco going from the dancefloor to the DJ Booth and playing festivals all over the world
- Taking on a new challenge on screen as an Actor
- Marco’s mindset of success