Highlights of this episode
- Tyler’s Life Remix; how he went from being a chubby, queer kid to a successful online business owner
- How he decided to fire his clients and go all in with his own business
- What is Follower to Fan Society and is it for you?
In this episode you will discover:
- Tyler’s big move and the loss of his father
- His most valuable lesson learned from his father
- When you get there, remember where you came from; what does this quote mean for Tyler
- Tyler’s opens up about his conversion therapy experience to a happy life with hubby, Eric
- Tyler’s Aha moment in creating Follower to Fan Society
- Secrets on “selling” as a creative, even when it’s uncomfortable
- The importance of knowing who you are targeting and talking when marketing yourself and business
Have you ever been staring at IG and have no idea what to post? Or you say to yourself “no one cares anyway, so why bother?” Today I sit down with Instagram Marketing Guru and Follower to Fan Society Founder, Tyler J MCcall.
Tyler J. McCall is an Instagram and social media marketer, strategist, and coach for creatives and online business owners. He teaches his students how to use Instagram with intention to grow their community online and grow their business.
Tyler focuses on using Instagram and social media to tell stories, build relationships, and convert followers to fans, drawing from his 10 years of experience in non-profit marketing and management and community organizing. He’s taught thousands of entrepreneurs and managed dozens of Instagram accounts since getting into the online marketing game in 2015.
Listen up as Tyler shares how he has been able to use Instagram to scale his online business.