CRUSH celebrates art, urban beautification, creativity, and culture by enriching our community through an arts festival. Centered around empowering artists, it aims to reflect and diversify the urban landscape and the unique voice of a community.
CRUSH raises awareness of the cultural significance, the importance of art for all ages. CRUSH offers art inspiration through this urban craft. The organization serves as a forum for community engagement and creative expression. It invites locals and visitors to engage in this rich history and forward-thinking public art in Denver, Colorado. Join the experience during the annual event in September or visit the CRUSH Walls year-round in the RiNo Art District.
Highlights of this episode
- The History of Crush Walls and how it all got started.
- Robin Munro’s artistic journey and his love of graffiti.
- The biggest motivation for Robin to continue with Crush Walls and his future plans for the community
In this episode you will discover:
- When Robin’s love for art first began
- The idea of starting Crush Walls and making it a reality
- The challenges and obstacles in creating Crush Walls
- What inspired Robin to elevate the Crush Walls event
- Where he finds artistic inspiration
- Why does Robin choose to focus on creating art that will make people feel good
- Robin’s effort to connect Global and Local artists for the community
- His future vision for the youth of Denver
Connect with Robin
Connect with Alyson