Artist Ben Brummerhop’s work is both personal and relevant for both artist and observer. It reflects vibrant, rhythmic energies that vibrate with contemporary aesthetics and timeless themes of crisis, perseverance and human and artistic triumph. Brummerhop’s work tells his own journey while also traversing the paths that mark the struggles, growth and liberation we all strive towards every day.
In this episode, Ben shared his connection with Alyson. He tells a powerful story that involves Alyson’s music, his art and his transformation. Listen and be inspired.
In this episode you will learn:
- Ben opens up about his battle with addiction
- Find out how he got sober and found “a new use for syringes”
- Learn how Ben and Alyson met thru the power of music and art
- How he found his creative voice again
- Ben’s “new horizons” art exhibition comes with 12 years of sobriety
Help me spread the word of the podcast by subscribing, rating, and leaving a comment on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, or where ever you listen to podcast.